Friday, February 5

#tgifc41- Pinky Purple

Welcome to the weekend!!! Although I'm not sure I can top last weekends festivities (if you follow me on Instagram you know what I was up to ;) Lol! Being with the love of my life & hanging out in Vegas with a couple of my favorite friends was just totes uhmazing! Can't wait to do it again!

Ok back to the reason for todays post~ TGIFC41~

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2016/02/tgifc41.html
 
Still trying to catch up from being gone for 3 days but even though my craftroom looks like a tornado came through I needed to get inky...
 
 
 
 
This color combo was definitely a bit out of my comfort zone so it was really a challenge to figure out how to pull it off. The rest of the TGIF Team projects makes it look like a cake walk, Lol!
Go Check 'Em Out & Play Along!!!
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2002591
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think I needed the Happy birthday thinlet until I saw this card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome - anybody would love to get this beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!