Wednesday, June 3

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- Baby on the Way

First off before my husband has a heart attack -NO more buns are being baked in THIS oven!
 
But it's always exciting when friends find out they have a new addition coming so I was totally inspired by the recent news a little birdie told me!
 
 
(Loved this sketch challenge so I had to use it again)
 
http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/
 
This week the team is sharing projects made with a few new Stampin Up tools- The Gift Bag Punchboard, Banner Punch & the Tree Builder Punch. I chose the last two for my card. I must admit when I first saw the Banner punch I was like hmm do I "really" need that...then I was reminded of all the times I tried to hand cut the perfect tail only to be disappointed in my lack of skills in cutting a straight line. Lol! So if it makes life even a little less frustrating then YES I do need that!
 
Now lets chat about that Tree Builder, my opinion- CUTEST PUNCH EVER! So versatile & the matching stamp sets just really makes it a home run with me!
TIP: Use the raindrop to make a little egg for your nest. ;)
 
Ok I gotta run over & see what the rest of the Team made...you should come too!
Sarah is up next~
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop40

5 comments:

  1. Eeek!! I love your nest with the egg in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Mercedes. I love the Mummy and Daddy birds guarding their nest! No more buns in my oven either - 3 is plenty! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness - this is adorable! Definitely saving to make later! Genius! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found this on pinterest and linked it back to see who created it and found it was you!
    So sweet.
    Love it, Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!