Wednesday, April 8

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- Birthday Surprise


Welcome to this weeks Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!
 
 
Our assignment this time around is the Birthday Surprise stamp set!
 

I must admit when I saw this set I felt a little uh...Challenged. But once I inked it up I was on a roll!
 
 
This is the most perfect set for those pesky Dude cards that we all struggle with!
 

 
Love how these turned out but the next card was my favorite-

 
For the last one I stamped the Birthday Hat in a rainbow of colors & punched them out with the... Pennant Builder or Christmas Tree, I cant remember which but either one should work, Lol!

 
Don't forget to stamp some fun Cello bags for your par-tay!
 
 
Now its time to hop on over to Sarah's lily pad & see what fun she has in store for us!!!!!!!!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop32&hc_location=ufi

6 comments:

  1. Love this set of cards. Great idea using the hat stamp for the pennant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow and the cello of course! and hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mercedes - I love all these cute colorful Birthday cards. Lord knows we're always needing fast for birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely incredible! I love every detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWSERS! These are AWESOME! Going to whip some of these up for my birthday card stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!