Tuesday, July 8

Artisan Wednesday Wow- PL Playground


Welcome back! I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off but I just wanted to say Thank You to those of you that have left comments recently & also how much we have appreciated all of you that have followed our hops this year! The encouraging words & support is so appreciated! It's almost unbelievable that we only have a couple weeks left as your 2013 Artisan Design Team & it has been an honor to share our projects with you every week!

I'm excited to be bringing even more inspiration to you with the creation of Club Paper Paradise & I will have more info about that soon but for now lets take a look at what I've created for you today-
 
Have you ever experience "love at first site" with your Stampin Up products? Well this totally happened when I opened the Playground Project Life cards! I was so smitten with them they will be  featured in the first round of our Club Paper Paradise projects! Yay!
 
Well I have lots of irons in the fire so I better get back to work so head on over to visit Alanna & tell her I said Hi~
http://sleeplessstamper.com/2014/07/aww-jul-2/
 
 
 ~July Promo~


http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/paperparadise/catalogs

3 comments:

  1. now, isn't that the cutest plane!!!! Can't wait to hear about the Club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your card is absolute perfection.
    Thanks
    Ang

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!