Wednesday, January 15

Stampin Up Leadership Display Boards Geometrical Day 2


Thanks for stopping by for another day of Leadership projects! It was so fun to see this sign next to the display boards!














 The Team knocked it out of the park! The displays were totally Fab! Ok before I share the last of my samples using the Geometrical stamp set I wanted to brag about my sweet friend Lynda Lee!
We got to participate in the Paper Pumpkin Craft Wars! 
Think "Chopped". 20 minutes, basket ingredients, limited tools, etc...

Lets just say I was chopped in the first round but my BFF was chosen as one of the 20 winners!!! Yay!

Ok on to the samples...
This was the very last project I made & I knew as long as I used an adorable picture of my daughter I might be able to get away with keeping my page really simple. I went with the faux chalkboard look & thought it was perfect for the "school feel".

 Who doesn't like tiny things? They are just cute! I bought this little wreath at a yard sale a couple years ago & I was so happy that it worked for this project. Well thats all I have today but don't worry there is alot more to come! Don't forget to check out what the rest of the team has in store for you...

Cathy Caines - In The Cat Cave
Connie Collins - Constantly Stamping
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroos
Jane Lee - Jane Lee's Cards
Jeanna Bohanon - Stamp Time Somewhere 
Cindy Schuster - Nutmeg Creations
Jennifer Timko - Stampin' on the Fly
Alanna Wharf - Sleepless Stamper
Becky Cowley- Scrap Junkie
Mercedes Weber - Paper Creations by Mercedes (You Are Here)







1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!