Tuesday, January 14

Artisan Wednesday Wow



Welcome to this weeks edition of the Artisan Blog Hop! I have been throughly enjoying all the fabulous products in the new catalogs & the way the Team has been showcasing with such a wide variety of styles! It was hard but I actually didn't use the Tag Topper Punches on my first card...gasp! 



But you know I couldn't have an entire post with out showing something made with my new favorite toy! I love that heart from the Peachy Keen set & it paired well with this sentiment from the Sale-a-Bration set "See Ya Later". 


Lets continue on to the Fabulous Alanna Wharf! 



3 comments:

  1. I kept thinking, she sure stamped that beautiful background beautifully! Love both your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watercolor card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!