Wednesday, October 30

Thanksgiving Tablescape Treat Bag

Didn't you love the treat bag Jennifer Timko created for the Artisan Wednesday Wow a couple weeks ago?! I did! I just had to case it! We made this version last Friday at Paper Pumpkin night.


Then I made this one to hold some matching note cards for a friend!
 

 

Just in case you wanted to give this project a try, I asked Jen if it would be ok if I made a tutorial & she graciously said yes! Sooo here it is...

(Just in case you miss the measurements in the video, Cut the bottom off to 2", score both sides at 2 1/4 & 3 3/4, then score the bottom at 1/2".)

Disclaimer: Lots of chit chat, & a wonky camera angle in the second half but it was either that or have kids screaming in the back ground...lol, oh well you get the point.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!