Tuesday, September 24

Artisan Wednesday Wow

 
 

Well welcome back to our Artisan Wednesday Wow Blog Hop! I hope you have been truly inspired and enjoying parading through all our projects each week! Aren't these gals uber talented?!
 
Ok so like most of you I was inspired by last weeks projects so I had to get my Trick or Treat on...

(Click Images To Enlarge)
 
 
 
I also needed something fun to teach my Technique Tuesday gals so they made this little sweet treat box. Hopefully they didn't fill it with tricks...LOL! I know you have seen that fun ribbon trick before but it worked perfectly with this project so I went with it. If anyone has not seen this please leave a comment & I will elaborate.
 
Ok just in case you find you have some left over Halloween DSP & Washi tape I put together a fun card with matching envelope using the FABULOUS new Envelope Punch Board!
I LOVE THAT THING!
 
 
 
Ok time to hop over to see what fun Alanna has cooked up for us...
 

http://sleeplessstamper.com/2013/09/aww-sept-4/
 


9 comments:

  1. I am so loving both of these fabulous projects...I need to get that punch board out and start playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box is adorable! Love the ribbon! And your card...I am completely obsessed with needing to make one of these...like now. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double OHHHHHHH! AH!!!!!! Chevron embossing on the box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to see this ribbon trick. It is new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is so nice, really spooky looking box :) love the folders too - can't wait to get the envelope punch board here in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these projects - amazing what a little texture will do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous projects! I love what you did with the chevron ribbon! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to hear about the ribbon too - I am assuming you are using the strings from the chevron ribbon to make the loops but I have a project this would look great on if I could replicate it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did I miss the details of this. love this. Love that you embossed the window sheet. WICKED! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!