Thursday, July 11

Let the crazy begin!

Less than one week till convention! O my there is SO much to do! Sorry I have been a little behind sharing here but you know how it is getting ready for the biggest stamping party of the year, right? Anyway enough about my crazy to do list cuz I gotta keep it short and sweet so here are a couple cards I have made recently...
This card is super simple but that was the intention. I used the hexagon punch to make the chevron pattern, added this cute sentiment & a little Pool Party bakers twine...moment of silence please. It was is one of my faves.
For this one I made the Chalk Talk scrap tag like I showed you last time but instead of leaving the tab sticking up I folded it over so it had a straight edge. My daughter (#2) wasn't fond of my choice to pair the tag with this card base though. She says it doesn't go. But she did love the tag. Lol! At first I agreed but its kinda growing on me. Oh well you can't win 'em all!
Ok I will be back tomorrow. Hope your day is blessed!



1 comment:

  1. We must arrange to meet :) I fly out to Washington DC for a few days then SLC, cannot wait !!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!