Thursday, March 14

Strawberry Dress

Ok time for an update...
Mom was realeased to the nursing facility on Monday. The doctor thought it would be best for her to go there but mom had another plan. LOL! Tuesday morning she checked herself out & when I got there she was waiting by the door with all her stuff! So needless to say she is definitely feeling better! Praise God! Thank you all SO much for your prayers! We got mom a walker & she is getting around the house quite well. It was heartbreaking to tell my girls that grandma was so sick & she may not be coming home so they are especially thrilled! With this disease we know how quickly things can chamge so we are just really grateful to have this extra time with her. Anyway how about a card! Now don't stone me but the DSP came from a free pack I got a couple months back in a card making magazing. It was so stinkin cute I just had to pair it with my favorite Dress Form dies!!!

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll have a few more cards to share soon...I hope.

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear your mother is doing better. Must be such a hard time and I can't imagine going through it. You are strong!
    Please If you need anything, let me know!

    Lelian

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear your mother is doing better. Must be such a hard time and I can't imagine going through it. You are strong!
    Please If you need anything, let me know!

    Lelian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really enjoyed your blog and look forward to every post!
    I'm so happy your mother is doing well! Savor every moment you have together.

    Your dress card brought an immediate smile to my face! You are so talented!

    Sincerely,

    Marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!