Monday, March 11

Paper Pumpkin is Here!


 
March Paper Pumpkin Kit
 
I hope you signed up for the March Paper Pumpkin Kit! If not hurry over so you don't miss the April kit because once they are gone they are gone. I can't wait to get mine in a few days!
Just a little info... after you put in your credit card info it will ask if you are a demonstrator Check No. Then click "I already have a Demonstrator" & input my info. =) 
Now on to a little fun news about my special "My Paper Pumpkin Subscription Club"...


Everyone that joins with me will automatically become a Club Member! If you're not local, No Worries...I will mail out your club perks to you! Yay! More Happy Mail!

Pampered Pumpkin Night!
March 29th  7:00 PM                    
So excited for our very first monthly Pampered Pumpkin Night!
We will taste yummy Pampered Chef recipes & play with our Paper Pumpkin Kits!
Each month I will show you some fun samples using some of the elements from the kit so you will have even more creative ideas to take home!
Sign Up @ www.mypaperpumpkin.com
*You don't have to have the kit to attend you can still come enjoy a little girl time with us!
Event Fee:$5 or Free if you bring a new friend or place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!