Monday, September 3

September Stamp a Stack

I am so proud of myself I finished all the samples weeks before my class! There may be hope yet for this procrastinator!

Class Details:
Christmas Stamp-a-Stack #1
Sep 29 11:30 am                 
5 card designs available! You will choose which cards & how many of each you want to stamp!
Class Fee: $30 for 15 cards & envelopes. Add an additional set of 5 cards for just $5!
RSVP & card choices due by Sept 20

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend!
It's been a fun. I scored a few vintage items I have been searching for at a yard sale! An old steamer trunk, a window, & a suitcase. You can see a little of the trunk & suitcase in the photo. We also celebrated my oldest daughters 18th birthday yesterday! Today its back to work around here though. See you tomorrow for day 2 of the Not So Holiday Mini Series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!