Thursday, August 30

It will be here before you know it!

Yes I am talking about Christmas! This year I wanted to start getting ready a bit earlier since I always wait until the last minute & then its a mad dash to finish everything! Hope this year will be different but we shall see. At least I will be a bit ahead on making Christmas cards & wanted my friends to be ahead too so I decided we will start our Christmas cards in September instead of October! This will also mean I get to add an extra Stamp a Stack class this year! Woo Hoo! So we will have a Christmas Stamp a Stack every month for the next 3 months! Here are 2 of the card options for the September 29th class...

I like to have a variety of cards available (elegant, whimsical, traditional, etc.) & throw in a couple non traditional colored cards. Anyway I've got to get back in my craft room to finish up the other 3 samples! Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!