Tuesday, May 22

New DSP!

I'm still here just ridiculously busy finishing up my Artisan contest stuff. So along with that there tends to be lots of great rejects & this was one of them! If they don't get my hubby's endorsement they don't make it. LOL! I used the new Floral District DSP but this card was beat out by another that uses the same layout. Wish I could show you the other card because I absolutely LOVE it but hopefully it will be on it's way to SU this week.



Anyway just wanted to check in real quick. Also FYI if your attending the Retirement/New Catalog Party next week the date has been changed to May 29th. Thanks for stopping by! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I saw this card on SC and went to your blog....I love your blog!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
    Beth Fesperman
    www.bethfesperman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!