Monday, April 30

I Survived!


We had a wonderfully exhausting week with the girls at Disneyland! It was so great to spend the time with my hubby & our 4 daughters! I was hoping they would wear their dresses more but I was able to snap a couple pictures of the Snow White & Alice dresses but the baby would absolutely not wear hers. Oh well. They all had a great time!
My sweetheart never ceases to amaze me with all the sweet little things he does not just for me  but also for my girls. One of my daughters loved these little hand painted parasols (umbrellas) they were selling but we just kind of kept walking along. On our last day there my hubby snuck away & bought her one. They had to be ordered in advance so the paint would be dry so they gave him a ticket to bring back to pick it up so he took my daughter over by the booth & dropped the ticket on the ground & told her the lady must have dropped the ticket & if she could pick it up for her so my daughter handed the gal the ticket & the lady handed her the umbrella! My daughter started to say that she didn't buy one & she had found the ticket on the ground until she looked at it & saw it was her name painted on it! I had no idea what had happened. I thought they were just off riding rides but when he told me the story it really melted my heart. Oh how I love that guy! He is truly amazing in every way! I am beyond blessed to have him as my husband & my girls father!
Ok enough mushy stuff here are a few pictures from our trip...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!