Sunday, January 22

P.S. I Love You!

I am so glad to be home! Yesterday was a crazy day! The total highlight though was when my friend Lynda talked me in to going over to meet Shelli! Which would have been fun but it turned in to an incredible experience when Shelli recognized my name & said "Mercedes Weber, You are like the queen of punches right?". She said she remembered picking me as a challenge winner on her blog! OMGOSH! OMGOSH! OMGOSH! Are you serious did Shelli Gardner just say that she knew who I was?!!! So needless to say by now I am completely blushing & smiling like I'm in a toothpaste commercial so I might look silly in the pictures we got to take with her but it was such an honor to meet her. I will upload the pictures when I get them from Lynda.
Ok now how about a little eye candy!
I LOVE the P.S. I Love You set from the Occasions mini! I saw this super cute display at Leadership & thought you might like to see it too!

I'll be back tomorrow to show you more of the beautiful displays from Leadership!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! You're famous! That is so exciting. Can't wait to hear all about it on Thursday:)
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!