Wednesday, December 21

Simple Stocking

Hello Friends!
Sorry I've been MIA, it's super busy around here! Yesterday we celebrated my 3rd daughters 6th birthday & now its the countdown to Christmas & my other daughter will turn 7 a few days after that! Then its all about getting ready for my trip to Leadership (Woo Hoo!) & my youngest daughter will be turning 2!! Anyway I have been working on Christmas cards like crazy! I wanted to share one of my favorites. Its simple but it so nice in person! That silver glitter paper is just amazing!!
On another note though SU just announced this adorable stocking punch will NOT be carried over to the next catalog & is only available while supplies last! EEK!!! If you haven't gotten it PLEASE don't wait I think this one will sell out quick! Also another announcement SU has put a bunch of punches & great products on the clearance rack! Some things are up to 80% off!! CHECK IT OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!