Friday, March 25

Stamping Again!

Oh my gosh I can't beleive I went almost 3 weeks with out stamping! Big HUGS to my friend Kris that asked if I was ok since she noticed I have been MIA for so long. :) I wasn't sure how things would go when I finally did have a chance to play with my toys again. I wanted to start off slow but before I made this card I actually had to make my entries for Paper Crafts Stamping Royalty Contest! It all came together quite nicely & by the grace of God I made it to the post office 2 minutes before they closed. Entries had to be postmarked by 3/24. You would think I would learn my lesson & stop waiting until the very last minute but as my hubby says I do my best work under pressure. I guess we shall see. Anyway this card was inspired by a beautiful card I saw by Ann Schach & uses a brand new set called Strength & Hope that will be available in the upcoming mini catalog. I will be using this beautiful stamp set for my Customer Stamp n' Chat on April 1st. Now I've got to go make breakfast for the little people. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Glad you are back at stamping again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mercedes I wanted to let you know that we made one of your cards at my last class! The women enjoyed it so much! Thank you for your creative skills! God Bless, Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!