Wednesday, March 2

March's Technique Tuesday Cards

Card inspired by France Martin

I really love my Technique Tuesday gals & am honored that they spend an evening stamping with me every month. Its always much needed "adult time" for me. Anyway these were the 2 cards we did last night! Our technique was watercoloring so I showed them how to watercolor with markers & with watercolor crayons. Their cards came out absolutely beautiful!  Well now I am off to get packin for our cruise to Mexico, Woo Hoo! Hope you have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. I like how you made the cardinal into a blue jay. Out here we have stellar jays and they have a darker head, but it would'nt have occured to me to do that with this set. Thanks. That set is moving up my "long" list. --Julie M.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!