Tuesday, January 18

Thank You Sew Much!

First off lets announce the winning comment as selected by random.org.......

Marisa said...

What a special guy your hubby is :) Think he should be the first one to get a card from your new toy :)
January 15, 2011 9:30 PM

Congrats Marisa! Email me your address & I will get your goodies out to you! webers4jesus@sbcglobal.net

I have 2 cards to share with you today but one is over on my other blog.

This cute card was based on one we made at Bev's house on Jan 2. She actually watercolored & cut out all the spools for us. Thanks Bev!

Here is a sneak peek of the other card.
I really like how this card came out! Hope you'll check it out! In Paper Paradise
Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I won :) Just sent you my info. Darling card with the spools and I love the way you have coloured the rose on the sneak peak.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!