Friday, February 5

Baby Chick

I was cleaning some of the scraps off my desk today & found this little chick I made a couple weeks ago. I had planned on making baby announcements that said "welcome our new little chick" but quickly realized making a bunch of these chicks would be more time consuming than I thought. If I was the organized type (LOL!) I could have started them weeks before baby arrived & had them finished & mailed by now. But being organized is not one of the gifts the good Lord has bestowed on me. Love the saying "Lord Please Bless This Mess!". Anyway enough of my confessions. After I stamped the baby saying I thought Happy Easter would have been cute too. I am putting this chickie on my list of tutorials to be made...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!