Thursday, January 21

Love You Stinky

My daughter was wearing a shirt a few weeks ago with a cute little skunk on it & it inspired me! I actually made it awhile back & its been sitting on my desk unfinished until last night! I will be working on some new tutorials soon. The weather has been stormy this week so the lighting for tutorials photos is yucky. Maybe I will figure out how to make video tutorials someday soon. Anybody got any tips on how to do that? Luckily there was a little break in the clouds so I could snap this photo. Baby is arriving this weekend so not sure how much that will slow me up. We are going in on Saturday to be induced. I can't beleive its time already! I am starting to get a little nervous about giving birth, having a newborn again, & how my youngest is going to react since she has been my baby for the last 4 years. I am sure I will be amazed by the grace that God will pour out on us during this time of amazing transition.
Thanks for listening & for stopping by!

Smiles & Blessings,
Mercedes

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is too stinkin' cute:)

    Good luck this weekend - hope all goes well & congrats on a new little one!


    Patti Beachy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! Good luck on welcoming the newest little member of your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!