Tuesday, September 29

Paper Crafts Stamping Royalty Contest

Well the Nov/Dec issue of Paper Crafts has finally made it out! I feel like I have been waiting forever to see this card published. It was exciting flipping through the issue & seeing it there on page 75 in all its splendor. j/k LOL! Anyway if you have a chance to take a peek its in there.

Thanks for stopping by & I hope you have an incredibly blessed day!
After the challenging day I had yesterday I could use one of those myself...

2 comments:

  1. This card is BEAUTIFUL!! My best friend is driving here tonight to visit and go to a Stampin Up class with me. I have already pulled out the stuff to make this. We both hoard our cards!! I have recently become a demonstrator in Ceres, California. I did it for the discount mainly because I have purchased so many products that I feel like I have the entire catalog. hahaha

    Congratulations on the publishing of your card. What a huge honor! The card definitely deserves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! How thrilling to find your creation in Paper Crafts! It is one that jumped out at me to try! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!