Tuesday, June 2

Oh my gosh its so nice to have a few minutes to blog a little!! Sorry I have been MIA. The fundraiser event went well. We raised over $350 for the American Cancer Society! Then I have had back to back Pampered Chef cooking shows & SU workshops & still managing to take care of all the other mom/wife duties. And then we found out ....

We Have A Baby On The Way!!! Due in late January & that feels like forever away since we are all so excited. My little girls have already begun to plan out who is going to take care of the baby. They keep asking me if the baby is ready to come out of my tummy yet. So cute!!

Anyway I just had to find a few minutes to share the exciting news with you!

Thanks for stopping by!

Be blessed,

Mercedes

6 comments:

  1. Congrats. Babies are always good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats again, ms. m! i'm so happy for you. hopefully i get that same stage also. planning to head over and meet with a new Dr in Foster City this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I guess we will have to excuse you for being away from your blog. That is wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! this news was worth the wait while you were on "blog break."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm so thrilled for you! I know you were hoping for one more and God is just so good! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you and your family. A baby is always a joy. Take Care

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!