Friday, March 13

Spring Fun Tutorial!

I know alot of you are anxious to get going on making these cute little projects so I have been working hard on getting the tutorials completed as quickly as possible. I have completed the Bunny & Chick tutorials & I can begin sending it out tonight!!
So if you would like to purchase the Spring Fun Digital Class for just $5 please email me for my paypal or other payment information.
Smiles & Blessings,
Mercedes

The fine print:
Feel free to share these projects with your customers but the tutorial is intended for the use of the buyer only. I respectfully ask that you do not redistribute, resell, or recreate this tutorial. Also please do not post directions for these projects on blogs or anywhere on line. If you have someone that is interested in obtaining their own copy, please direct them to my blog Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

1 comment:

  1. I received the tutorial yesterday. You did a great job with the instructions and the pictures are great! I can't wait to play this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!