Tuesday, February 3

Retireds For Sale

I will be posting a few retired sets I am selling this week!
Animal Valentines $12 (SOLD)
Simply Summer $13
Beautiful Life $15
Olive You $12 (SOLD)
You Make Me Happy $15
Delight in Life $6 (SOLD)
Sidekick Sayings $8
Best Blossoms $6
Flutterbys $15
Hedgehog Happiness $15 (SOLD)
Roses in Winter $15
Wild Roses $20
Looks Like Spring $16
Be Happy $14
Garden Collage $9
Live Like You Mean It $7
Painted Garden $4
Merci $6
Bunny Hugs $13 (SOLD)
Soft Sky Cardstock, Designer Paper, & Ribbon $15 (SOLD)
French Flair $15
more to come...
If your interested please email me webers4jesus@sbcglobal.net

3 comments:

  1. Okay, that card is ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if the animal valentine is still available, i will take it. Jean rowell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've emailed you as well...if 'Essence Of Love' is still available--I'd like to purchase...thank you.

    Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!