Friday, December 12

December Stamp n Chat

A big THANK YOU to Annette for hosting this fun event every month & all my stampin buddies that come & share their creativity! I truly appreciate & enjoy stamping with everyone of you!
Last night was our monthly Demo Stamp n Chat & it was fabulous as always! We did a little gift exchange & this was the gift that I made. I even used some of the chocolate satin ribbon I have been hoarding from last year. LOL! I didnt want to just fill the jar with candy so I put a little krinkle filler & a gift card inside. Have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Mercedes

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful project!
    I subscribed to your blog via bloglines a while back but never get updates. Can you please advise?
    Thanks in advance.

    Teryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!