Sunday, November 30

Entries for Shelli's December Blog Challenge!

How about a little Christmas angel!
Punches Used:
Scallop Circle
1 3/4 Circle
1" Circle
3/4 Circle
Double Circle

My hubby gave the idea to create a punch art gingerbread man so here he is!! Thanks honey!

Punches needed to make my Gingerbread man:
Small Tag
Word Window
1" Circle
Double Circle

I saw some cute punched cardinals on SCS & decided to make a little one using the following punches:
1 1/4 Circle
5 Petal Flower
Boho Blossoms
Heart to Heart ~This is a brand new Stampin Up! punch available starting Dec 23!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE that little cardinal! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I just found you today! I love punch art myself, and yours is simply adorable! I also LOVE your Seasons of Friendship cardinal card! TFS
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY!! No fare!! We don't have that punch yet, what do we use? LOL Love your blog you're very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards today especially 'cause by heart to heart punch came yesterday!! Along with the tree set (for my friend). Can't wait to try your cardinal design. As always, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mercedes,

    Great Christmas cards! I LUV the punched Cardinal. Why did you make me want to get the Love Bundle?????

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mercedes - I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your cards!!! Love your clean and gorgeous style!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just came across your blog today! Found the link at Splitcoast. Your very creative!!! LOVE all your stuff! Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!